Friday, July 1, 2011

Fact Friday

Hey guys, starting now, on every Friday their will be a new cool fact, like, "if you put a banana in your right ear, it will make you happy."............ok, that one isn't true (trust me, I know). Anyway's, the rest of the fact's will be true and interesting.

This Friday's Fact is,

The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.


Can you imagine what happens when a guy who invented the match meets the guy who invented the lighter? I think I'll go like this...


Match inventor:"I'VE DONE IT! I finally made a name for my self, after all these years of waiting I have made a stick, that when rubbed quickly upon a certain surface will ignite fire!"


Lighter Inventor:"So, how come you don't just use a lighter?"






Match inventor:"Say what now?"






Lighter Inventor:"A lighter. You just flick this button, and presto, there's a flame! Why would you need the match?"




Match inventor:"Well...the match's better because....it's a stick, and it's small, and it's a stick, and it comes in a box and it's a stick!"




Lighter Inventor:"Well, the lighter's small, and it's shaped like a box."




Match inventor:"HA! A lighter's not a stick, so I win and you lose! IN YOUR FACE!" The match inventor rubs the match onto a rock, expecting fire to come, but the stick breaks.


Well, this concludes Fact Friday, Come to the blog next time for another fact, on FACT FRIDAY!

No comments: