Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Emoticons

I was chatting to my friend the other day and he started using emoticons to talk to me. And to tell you the truth, I had no idea what he was saying. I think he asked a pretty serious question and I don't think he liked to well. Here's how the conversation went.

Friend: My Mom got an heart :X. I don't think she will :) again. I am pretty :( and :O also :'(.

So, I got the idea that he was talking about some game and he passed some level so I said,

Me; Congratulations! I knew it would happen!

.........................yea. Now, I realize that he was talking about his Mom having a heart attack and their whole family suffered. But seriously, who talks with a bunch of smiley faces? Are you really that lazy you can't type a sentence? Only an Idiot can't write a proper sentence, let alone, use smiley faces to do it!
What r u goin 2 do wit these people! Makes me so >: (

No comments: