Monday, May 16, 2011

Knock-Knock

 I was reading a joke book the other day and in the book there was a whole, separate section on Knock-Knock jokes. So, I start reading these jokes and I am thinking on how they came up with a Knock-Knock joke. Did someone re-enact the whole thing, like this,

Boys:"Knock on door

Girl:"Who's There?"

Boys:"Lettuce, we're from your science class"

Girl:"Lettuce who?"

Boys:"Just lettuce in already!"

..................I really don't want to find out what happens in their science class.
But for all you people, who are suffering from a friend who keeps on telling you knock-knock jokes, I have an antidote! Do-Not-Respond. Trust me, it's the best remedy, picture this,

Friend:"KNOCK-KNOCK!"

You:".............."


Friend:"uhhh.....knock-knock?"


You:"................."


Friend:"I said KNOCK-KNOCK, what if this was an emergency I could be suffering from a heart disease!"


You:"uhhhh.....ok, knock-knock"


Friend:"who's there"


You"SHUT-UP."

Well, maybe that's not the best case scenario....

No comments: