Friday, May 20, 2011

Superhuman Strength prevails!

The winner of last week's question was superhuman strength, and even though most people picked that as their power, one person came back to me and said that he would rather have the power to fly, so he can beat traffic and gas prices! Know, when I think about it, he has a point. I would rather be able to fly than have superhuman strength, I mean, what are you gonna do with superhuman strength, open a bunch of kid's cookie container. You'll have a bunch of people chasing you to do task's for them, like,

"Hey mister, can you lift my car that fell down?"

"Hey mister, can you beat up this kid for me?"

Hey mister can you give me a massage?"

With the power to fly you can run away from those people. And plus yo----,oh, wait sorry guys, I have to go give a stranger a massage....

No comments: