Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I-blog

You know, I was walking around the street the other day, and everyone that I saw had some sort of electronic device. I saw everything from I-pad's to watches with cameras. I mean that stuff was everywhere, but that was only the beginning. I went to my friends house that evening and this is what he said,

"So, I am getting an I-phone for my birthday cause my I-pad isn't working because it's I-batteries ran out and the I-store said that I need to get a..."

And that went on and on, and it never stopped! So, I started to wonder, who came up with idea to put an "I" before every product they make? I know it has nothing to do with the original topic, but seriously!Imagine how his house would be like,

Son "K'mom, I am talking the I-car to the I-store, I wont be I-back I-till I-the"

Mom "I-GET IT ALREADY!"

Maybe, those guys should get new names for their products, you guys got any ideas?

No comments: