Friday, April 1, 2011

APRIL FOOLS!!!

It's April fool's everybody!!!!!!!! Today's post will discuss the theory of relativity...

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!! HA, Ha! I know you guys fell for that one, I can sense it... the force is strong with me.......

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!! Ha! That was even better than the first one. Anyway, enough with the prank's and let's talk about History....

I think you guy's know what's gonna come next, so I won't even say it...

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!! Yes!!! I did say it and I was tricking you about the history thing so double the fools, ya April's fool!!!!!
Now, I may not be the best pranker, but I do know someone who is. Everybody, meet...

                          JOKER!!!!!

Now, this guy knows how to pull a prank, and I asked him a couple of questions on pranking, here's how the
interview went, 

Me:  "So, uh Mr. Joker sir, why do you think they made April Fools in April?"

Joker:" Well, duh?!?! I can't believe you don't know, I mean everyone knows why.....
except for me. APRIL FOOLS!!!!!
I do know the answer! The holiday's in April because April sound's funnier than any other month, I mean try saying April 10 times fast, I bet you there will be a smile on your face, April, April, April, April, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Ok, now try saying January 10 times fast, January, January, January, January, not funny"

Me: "OK then..... Well that was a kinda long answer so do you have any good prank's for the folks back home?"


Joker: "Well, hiya folk's! Here's a great prank you can do, go to the zoo and take all the animals out and put them in fancy clothes and then take all the people and put them in the cages and then get a rhino to speak Chinese and a monkey to speak Cantonese and let those 2 teach the people the 2 languages and then drop a 20000000000000000 pound weight on the banana and then put the salsa in a whoopee cushion and let someone sit on it!"

Me: "Dude, you have to stop watching loony toons."

Well, I guess the Joker needs to take a couple therapy classes, So in the meantime why don't we discuss the Big Bang theory....


!!!! APRIL FOOL'S!!!!












No comments: