Saturday, April 16, 2011

Honey I am home!

Good morning World! I know I haven't posted anything since ages and you guys must be getting tired looking at the same posts everyday.However, the truth is that I was on a top secret mission for the government to stop Doctor Von Lexur from ruling the world....
Just joking, I was looking for the T.V remote, turn's out, I don't have a T.V!
Well that explains why I don't have such a big electricity bill. Anyway's, in the time I was gone I checked on the blog every now and then just to see if anyone was still coming. Apparently more people came to my blog when I didn't write anything on it.
Ummm...I don't get business.
Beside's that fact, I am going to continue writing on the blog, sorry for the people who liked it when I didn't write anything.
Blog ya' later!

No comments: