Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Billy is that you?!?!?!?"

WARNING! CHILDREN LEFT ATTENDED WILL BE SOLD TO THE CIRCUS.

You know, what if some parent left their kid and they found him at the circus 10 years later. Their conversation might be something like this...



Kid who got sold to the circus: "Hi Mom!"

Mom who lost her son: "Billy?!? Is that you?!?"

Kid who got sold to the circus: "Yea it's me Mom. Remember when you totally ignored me and the giant sign that said if you left me, I'll get sold to the circus?

Mom who lost her son: "Yes, but how did you get here?"

Kid who got sold to the circus: "I just told you, you left me, and the people at the company sold me to the circus."

Mom who lost her son: "Yes yes, I get all of that, but who are you?"

Kid who got sold to the circus: "YOU JUST CALLED ME BILLY! I AM YOUR SON!"

Mom who lost her son: "Billy! Is that you?!?!"

Kid who got sold to the circus: "YES!!!!!!"

Mom who lost her son: "But how did you get here?"

Kid who got sold to the circus: "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING? I JUST SAID, YOU LEFT ME, AND I GOT SOLD TO THE CIRCUS!"

Mom who lost her son: "Can I just tell you one simple thing?"

Kid who got sold to the circus: "FINE, WHAT IS IT NOW?"

Mom who lost her son: "My son's name is Jeremy."

No comments: