Monday, March 21, 2011

Strawberries made with apples (the title say's it all, literally)

Get your ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED STRAYBERRY'S HERE! THEY'RE MADE WITH REAL APPLES!
Now at first when I saw this on this website,

http://www.womples.com/
I thought it was some kind of joke but apparently it isn't.

What I am wondering is what the customers would say when they see this.

"Hey, honey I found some strawberries made with apples!"

Now that would be akward. You know, maybe the company ran out of ingrediants to put in their mixture. I wonder how they're conversation would be like.


"Hey boss, the strawberries are all out"


"What!?!We have to put in at least 50 of them in the mixture"


"I got some apples"

Boss remains silent for a while.
"Eh, what the heck, put em' in their!"

Well, I guess you can count on their honesty.

No comments: