Monday, March 28, 2011

Hellboy

Hey guys, I know I haven't posted anything for 2 days, but there's a long story behind that, and I mean like my "list of presents for Christmas" long. So, let's just skip the apologies and get straight to the action.

It was sunday night and I was watching Hell Boy 2, the movie overall, was pretty cool and the graphics were even better. The only problem I had was the name of the main guy. So, in the movie everyone hate's Hellboy, well here's an idea CHANGE YOUR NAME. I mean seriouly, if you're stuck with a name like Hellboy, you're not gonna expect a lot of people thanking you. How many times do you see a superhero with a name like that "Hellboy".

"It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Hellboy!". What a way to incourage little kids,

"Mommy, mommy look, I am Hellboy"! What would the mother say?

"That's great sweetie"! Yea....I don't think so.

No comments: